Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Puppy Dog Camera Case

No updates for over a month and then two updates in one day! I must work on my consistancy! Anyways, I've been without my sewing machine for a few months and today I got it out again. I decided to go with something simple to ease myself back into it. I was worried that I'd forgotten how to thread my machine and stitch in a straight line but apparently I remember =p
This was originally going to be a coin purse but it turned out much bigger than I had planned, mainly due to the fact that I bought the wrong zip size, so now it's a camera case instead. I put my camera inside so I could take a picture of how perfectly it fits, but DUH I need my camera to actually take the picture! So you'll just have to take my word for it =p

I don't know why I chose that fabric. I don't even like dogs. I suppose they are kind of cute though!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I like the dogs =)

    (so does the word verification thing below, my word is 'spavzDOG'!)

    ReplyDelete