Thursday, March 5, 2009

Owls


I bought this fat quarter a few weeks ago and it's finally arrived, now what am I going to do with it??

I originally intended for it to be a skirt and I was going to add some brown polkadot ruffles to the bottom (obviously a skirt for a child since it's only a fat quarter), however when the fabric arrived I saw it was not as lightweight as I was expecting so that plan went out the window. My next idea was a pair of trousers for Jayden but a quick measure up showed there's nowhere near enough fabric there for that. So that leaves me where I am now... having no idea what to do with it. I want to make a bag of some sort but I suck so badly at things like that, bags are definitely not my thing. Ideas anyone? (and by 'anyone' I mean the two of you who actually read this =p)

2 comments:

  1. Cute fabric!
    A cushion for Jaydee's bed? (or your own!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anough for a shirt? Or to embelish a shirt for Jayden?

    ReplyDelete